- Kuma Hospital aims to uniformly provide the most advanced medical care as a hospital specializing in thyroid diseases.
- Kuma Hospital aims to fulfill its social role as a thyroid specific hospital.
- Kuma Hospital aims to offer holistic medical care centering on the patient.
- Kuma Hospital aims to be a hospital where staffs are proud to work.
All patients receiving examinations at Kuma Hospital possess the following rights.
- Right to receive fair and high quality medical care
- Right to freely select the doctor and medical institution
- Right to determine their own treatment policy
- Right to know the details of information of their own examination
- Right to protect of personal information
- Name：Kuma Hospital
- Founder：Shizuo Kuma
- Chairman：Natsuki Kuma
- President and COO：Akira Miyauchi
- Location：8-2-35, Shimoyamate-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo-ken 650-0011
- TEL：078-371-3721 (Main switchboard) Special exam reservation Tel. No.: 078-371-0489
- Founded：Founded in December 1932
- Hospital beds：58, including 2 isotope beds
- Full-time doctors：10 surgeons, 11 physicians , 3 anesthesiologists, 1 pathologist
- Part-time doctors：Total 53 : physicians, psychiatrids, anesthesiologists, ophthalmologists, and pathologists, etc.